• What is BIN (Bank Identification Number)
– The first 6 numbers of CC is the BIN number.
– So from the above example the bin is 486236
So now we will collect some info about this BIN. For that, there are so many websites. I prefer www.bins.pro or www.binlists.com or www.exactbins.com
Go to the above site enter BIN Click on Find… You will get results like below......
Now we can calculate a few things from the above info.. approx balance, is this
bin NON-VBV or VBV, Bank phone no. from google… etc.
I will explain later how to check cc balance with the Skype method
• Whats VBV/ NON VBV/ MSC
VBV(Verified by Visa) – Extra verification process initially added by visa, there are different types of authentication used, most notably would be a password, date of birth, social security number, or mother's maiden name. Will send OTP to CC owner mobile No. or need secret Password when doing transaction in any process.
NON-VBV (Verified by Visa) – Easy to use. No need for more info about CC like DOB, SSN, MMN. Also, no need for OTP when doing transaction
MSC (Mastercard Secure Code) – as same as VBV
We always buy NON-VBV CC for carding. Cause the shopping site is VBVor NON-VBV we don’t care, we have NON-VBV CC. So no OTP, no AVS, no need SSN, etc. NON-VBV is not verified by visa card, you can buy anything with NON-VBV cards without going thru 3d verification process. How to Buy NON-VBV CC will explain later
AVS – (Address Verification System)
A system is used to verify the identity of the person claiming to own the credit card. The system will check the billing address of the credit card provided by the user with the address on file at the credit card company. This was an attempt to help identity theft and fraud over the internet. This is a system we as carders don't have to worry about since we have the billing address of the credit cardholder. I mentioned it since it is good to be aware of it and that almost every site has this system. It amplifies the importance of typing in the address correctly.
Think u all know enough to do your first carding... So go to the main part...
Read Part - 1 : Fresh CC For Carding Tutorial Part - 1
Read Part - 3: How to check CC Live or Dead with CC checker Part - 3
Before starting to gather your all equipment..
Credit Card, Socks5 matching with CC owner address, CCleaner Software, MAC address changer software, High-Speed internet
You can buy socks from www.dichvusocks.us . Check socks for life or not with the socks proxy checker app before setting it in Firefox.
How to set socks in Mozilla Firefox
Run firefox -> Go to Options -> Advanced setting -> Network
Now the screen will pop up various options like 1. No proxy; 2. Auto Detect; 3. Use system proxy; 4. Manual proxy configuration.
You mark 4. Manual proxy configuration. Now type in socks host IP you have, for example, Socks Host: 126.96.36.199 Port: 1080
Press ok and restart firefox. Now you are connected to secure socks5..
When you buy SOCKS always match with cardholder address.
Ex. If CC holder from Newberry, South Carolina, MA, USA then u also buy socks with the same address. At least matching State, Country
1. Make an email (Gmail, Hotmail ) with a CC matching name. If CC name Susan Tokar then make like: [email protected]
2. Run Remote Desktop Connection and connect with your RDP Host. (if u don’t use RDP then do the following steps on your pc).
3. Run MAC address changer, change all MAC addresses.
4. Run CCleaner. Analyze and clean.
5. Set socks5 in Mozzila firefox. I have already explained how to do it.
6. Restart Firefox and goto www.check2ip.com and check your IP is blacklisted or not & is the same as the CC holder's address.
7. Now open the shopping site. I want to recommend a website shop from your country. Why? Because you don't need to wait a lot for your package.
8. Register with credit cardholder information, name, country, city, address, and email you made just for this order.
9. Choose your item & add it to the cart. Never choose a big amount first. Try to card a small amount item first within $500.
10. In shipping address enter your address or your drop address, where u want to deliver the product.
11. Go to the payment page, choose Credit Card as payment method.
12. Enter your CC details. Like CC Number, CC holder name, CVV/CVV2, Exp. Date. (Don’t copy-paste info. Type it one by one. Cause most sites have copy-paste detector scripts).
13. In Billing address enter CC holder address. Now proceed to payment.
14. I’m sure if you do everything right then the order will be successfully placed.
15. Wait for the order to arrive at your shipping address. When they arrive the courier boy will call you. They ask for any ID card. If you can make a fake ID card then good. Otherwise show you're any ID card (Adhar Card, Voter ID, College ID card).
You can free use: cc checker
How to Carding From Mobile:
Though don’t prefer carding from mobile. But if you follow the below
steps carefully then you can do that.
Basic requirements for carding from Mobile
• Mobile must be rooted. (of course, I prefer any Android smartphone)
• You must install a few apps: IMEI changer, Phone ID changer, Android ID changer, Proxy Droid, CCleaner.
• You can use HMA VPN for carding on mobile.
• You use SOCK5 proxy with Proxy Droid apps.
• You must change IMEI, Android ID, etc everything before starting carding.
• Now connect proxy droid with SOCKS5 proxy and connect it.
• Now follow all steps of carding that mention above.
WHATS sites CARDABLE AND WHAT'S NOT?
Ok, so you got your ccs, your drop and you're as anonymous as you can make yourself. Now, what sites are cardable? Here is cardable site website list for worldwide shipping
-ANY AND ALL SITES ARE CARDABLE-
Why do I say that? because it's true. Whatever you card, make sure that you have all your info prepared before carding it. )f you don’t get success the first time then you have to use other BIN CC and Others methods. Have used your brain & find different Logic for different sites. You may Kill 2-3 CC when trying any sites. But you will find out the working method for any site
OK….You know enough about CC. But don’t understand anything Now let me clear all your doubt about acronyms and terms……………………………..
• CC (Credit Card)
• CCN (Credit Card Number) - Includes the number of the card and expiration date, no name or address.
• CVV (Credit Verification Value) / (Card Security Code) / CVV2
The number on the back of the card is used for verification purposes. 3 digit number for visa/mc and 4 digits for AMEX (American Express) (There is also CVV1 which is a verification number that is written into the mag stripe on the back of the card that is read when the card is swiped)
• Drop- an address where you can send carded goods, not your own house or friend or relatives.
• SSN (Social Security Number) – one of the details of CC holder, used to bypass security measures
• MMN (Mothers Maiden Name) – Comes in handy when bypassing security measures on VBV/MCSC. One of your security questions.
• DOB – Date of Birth – Used to bypass some security measures.
• COB (Change of Billing) – Some stores will only ship large/high priced items if the shipping and billing info match, these can be obtained through some cvv sellers, usually in the form of a ‘Full’
• Fulls –You listen many times to “Fulls/ Fullz”. It is nothing but CC Details with more info eg. security question answers, SSN, DOB, MMN, etc. which can be used for COB, etc.
• AVS (Address Verification Service) – System that checks the billing address entered against the credit card company’s records.
• VBV (Verified by Visa) – Extra verification process initially added by visa, there are different types of authentication used, most notably would be a password, date of birth, social security number, or mother's maiden name.
• MCSC (MasterCard SecureCode) – MC (MasterCard) adopted this process after VBV came out, basically the same thing but with MasterCard.
• POS (Point of Sale) – Terminal at a physical shop where the card is swiped/read
• Dump – The information that is written onto the magnetic stripe on the back of the card, the only way to get there is with a skimmer, comes in different ‘tracks’ which ) will not be explaining – a dump would look like 4131980030032319=11101010000000006460
• Skimmer – A device that is normally attached to an atm where you insert your card, which records your card information (there are other variants, that is the most common)
• Embosser – A device that ‘stamps’ the cards to produce the
• Tipper – A device that adds the gold/silver accents to the embossed characters
• MSR (Magnetic Stripe Reader/Writer) – Used in the carding scene for writing dumps (and drivers license, student ID) info to blank cards or gift cards (if you want to use blank white cards, you will need a printer for the card template, embosser/tipper also, which can get costly to buy)
• BIN (Bank Identification Number) – The first 6 digits of a card number (this will be gone over in more detail later on)
• Novs (Novelty ID / Fake ID) – Commonly used for signing at drops, store pickups, WU Drops, Bank Drops, etc.
• VPN (Virtual Private Network ) - This will change your IP to wherever the location is of the VPN server. This is used with an application rather than through your browser as with socks. Watch out as some VPN providers will keep logs. But it leaks our DNS info so it is not safe
• BTC (Bitcoin) – It is a digital currency. Used for buying anything in the digital world. You need it to buy CC, SOCKS, VPN, etc. You have to exchange your local currency (USD/Dollar etc) for BTC. You can create a wallet her www.blockchain.com or www.localbitcoins.com
Few things you must remember before starting Carding
Security to me is a key aspect of carding. However, an important thing to note is that IF THEY WANT TO GET YOU THAT BADLY; THEN THEY WILL NO
MATTER WHAT. Here are a few key security aspects you should take into consideration before getting started:
- When you have a CC, the next step is to get a socks5 in either the same city and state as the cardholder or as close to it as you can find. You must use socks.
– I personally use firefox since it is stable, easy to use, you can load many unique and helpful plugins (tamper data, sniffers, etc).
– Many carders get sloppy over time and will neglect to clear history, or instead of shutting down their computer just put it to sleep so they don't have to wait for it to decrypt, etc. Moral here? DON’T BE A LAZY!
– Emails – I personally use a new email for every site I card. Either Gmail or Yahoo works well for me.
How to know what is brand of CC at a glance
If CCN (Credit Card Number) start with 3 then it is American Express (AMEX),
if start with 4 then it is Visa, if start with 5 then it’s Mastercard
With VBV CC, most notably would be a password, date of birth, social security number, or mother's maiden name.
**In order to get by VBV you need the password, if you want to reset the password then you will need the DOB (date of birth), MMN (mother's maiden name), and SSN (social security number).
So I personally prefer always By NON-VBV Credit Card.
You can Buy NON-VBV CC from the fresh cc shop.